The vinyasa krama yoga is based on hatha yoga postures but instead of keeping them for several minutes integrates them in a flowing sequence. Thus, in addition to working all the muscles of the body and internal organs such as the classic yoga, also favors an intense cardiovascular activity, making us burn calories and therefore lose weight.
The most important thing in this style is breathing. During a vinyasa practice, the teacher instruct you to move from one pose to the next in an inhale or an exhale. Vinyasa is literally translated from Sanskrit as meaning “connection”. In terms of yoga asana, we can interpret this as a connection between movement and breath.The breathing exercise is in addition to all other body movements and almost doubles the number of calories consumed.
ONE ON ONE CLASSES
Individual lessons, tailored to your level and needs as well as your specific short and long term goals. We can create together a work plan , focusing on those aspects you want to improve. For example , I can create practices aimed at:
- Eliminate back pain , caused by reasons such as scoliosis, poor posture during work hours , stress , etc. .
- Relieve stress: a balanced practice, with breathing exercises at the beggining and at the end of each class, appropriate asanas and a guided meditation at the end, is one of the most effective tool to get relaxation and eliminate stress and anxiety.
- Tone up , gain muscle and lose fat.
- Lose weight , if that is your goal , I can design a yoga vinyasa sequence that increases the heart rate and burns calories very quickly. In addition, regular yoga practice lead to a change in eating habits to a more healthy and balanced diet , which always results in achieving your ideal weight.
- Correct posture .
- Improve digestion.
- Improve concentration and creativity.
- Student recovering from injuries benefit greatly from one to one instruction.
35€ /session or 310€/pass for 10 sessions